Taffy Howard stands with President Trump for Election Integrity!
Taffy Howard Supports a Full Audit
• Howard advocates for an audit of the 2020 election results and was a signer of the Wendy Rogers Audit All 50 States letter.
• Howard voted to make the ballot counting process more secure, transparent, and timely.
• Howard voted to only mail absentee ballots when specifically requested by the voter.
• Howard voted to clarify and tighten security regarding the sorting of absentee ballots.
 Journal of the South Dakota House — HB 1125, Feb. 2, 2021,  Journal of the South Dakota House – HB 1126, Feb. 10, 2021,
 Journal of the South Dakota House – SB 184, March 2, 2021
Vote Taffy Howard for Congress on June 7th!
Real. Republican. Leader.
Taffy Howard is a veteran of the United States Air Force. Use of military rank, job titles, or photographs in uniform does not imply the endorsement of the Department of Defense or the Department of the U.S. Air Force.
Endorsed by Sen. Wendy Rogers
“I endorse State Representative Taffy Howard for Congress in South Dakota. She is an Air Force veteran, supports an immigration moratorium and was one of the brave legislators who signed the Audit All 50 States letter.”
-Sen. Wendy Rogers
Dusty voted with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio- Cortez (D-NY) to kill President Trump’s wall, to ignore voter fraud and instead focus on Pelosi’s January 6 Commission.
Dusty brags about his support for Never-Trump Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who voted to impeach President Trump and called the evidence for election fraud a “big lie.”
Dusty does media appearances with Democrat Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) to promote Pelosi’s out-of-control spending bills during the 2020 government shutdowns.
Dusty (right) stands masked with Democrat Senators Mark Warner (D-VA), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Never-Trump Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) to support billions in Democrat-led COVID spending
• Dusty voted to ignore voter fraud in Arizona and Pennsylvania.
• Dusty voted for Rep. Liz Cheney after she voted to impeach Trump and proclaimed that the evidence for the 2020 election fraud was nothing more than a “big lie.” 
• Dusty opposed Trump and the Republican Party and voted with AOC and the Democrats to conduct a politically-motivated investigation into the events of Jan. 6, 2021.
• Dusty joined Pelosi and the Democrats to oppose the wall, voting three times in 2019 to kill border wall funding measures which died thanks in large part to Dusty’s votes.
 Clerk of the United States House – Roll Call 10, Jan. 6th, 2021 | Roll Call 11, Jan 7, 2021,  itchell Daily Republic, May 12, 2021 – https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/south-dakotas-rep-dusty-johnson-votes-in-support-of-liz-cheney,  H.R. 3233, Roll Call 154, May 19, 2021,  Clerk of the United States House – S.J.R. 54, Roll Call 553, Sept. 27, 2019 | H.J.R. 46, Roll Call 94, Feb . 26, 2019 | H.J.R. 46, Roll Call127, Mar. 26, 2019